Tips for Brewing the Perfect Pot of Tea will show you how easy it is to make the perfect cozy beverage in minutes.
If you’re looking for more recipes for tea, Herbal Cold Remedy Tea and Bedtime Tea Recipe will help you on your tea-making journey.
The best pot of tea doesn’t come from bags. You’ll get more flavor for the fraction of the cost if you use loose tea.
Make sure you buy a good-quality tea. It makes a big difference in taste when you buy premium tea or learn how to grow your own tea in this post.
Where’s there’s tea there’s hope.” – Arthur Wing Pinero
Interesting Facts About Tea
1) In 1908 the tea bag was invented by accident by Thomas Sullivan. He sold tea and made silk bags to give the samples of tea to his customers.
Some of the customers thought the bag of tea went directly into the pot and the tea bag was invented.
2) Tea used to be very expensive. It was usually stored in a tea chest that remained locked in between sittings. How lucky are we that it’s no longer pricey?
3) The most popular beverage in the world is water. The second most popular beverage? You guessed it, tea.
4) In the Himalayans, it is traditional to add butter to tea.
Tips about Loose Leaf Tea
1) You want to make sure you store tea in a sealed container because it absorbs moisture.
2) Milk and lemon juice shouldn’t be put together in tea. The lemon juice will curdle the milk.
Creating a Cozy Life Group
Since you love tea, I’m guessing you like all things cozy living. I created a Facebook group called Creating a Cozy Life with over 67,000 like-minded souls.
It’s a group where we share recipes, pictures of things that leave you in awe, and ideas on how to make your life just a little bit more snug. Join here to be part of the virtual cozy cabin.
Here are the Tips for Brewing the Perfect Pot of Tea:
1) Boil the water
Boil filtered water in an electric tea kettle or heat up a tea kettle on the stove.
If you don’t have an electric tea kettle, you don’t know what you’re missing. You can find one here.
2) Warm up the teapot
Pour a small amount of the boiled water in the teapot and swirl it to warm it up. Leave it for about two minutes and pour it out.
3) Loose-leaf tea
For each person add one teaspoon of loose-leaf tea and one cup of water.
Let the covered teapot steep for 3-5 minutes, depending how strong you like your tea. Don’t over steep it, because if it steeps too long it will become bitter.
Pour the brewed tea into teacups with a strainer.
Have your favorite accompaniments like cream, sugar, liquid stevia, sugar cubes, and lemon slices.
Printable Recipe for How to Brew the Perfect Pot of Tea
How to Brew the Perfect Pot of Tea
No tea party is complete without some yummy items like tea sandwiches, scones, tea cakes, lemon bars, homemade jam or cookies.
We’ve reached the end of Tips for Brewing the Perfect Pot of Tea. I hope you enjoyed it!
Let me know in the comments below what your favorite tea is.
Thanks for stopping by!
More Delicious Tea Recipes:
8 Stress Relief Teas That Really Help
7 Detox Teas for a Flatter Belly