Getting out the door in time for work and at the same time feeding yourself with something nourishing can be difficult. Since giving up my daily espresso latte habit, I’ve had to create my own recipes at home. This Yummy Cinnamon Apple Tea Latte satisfies my craving for my daily latte and gives my day a sweet start.
“I can’t tell you enough about cinnamon. Cinnamon is an awesome spice to use and it goes great with something like apples in the morning or in a mixture of fruit or in your oatmeal or even in your cereal.” – Emeril Lagasse
This is an easy recipe features healthy ingredients, so you’re doing something good for yourself. I hope you enjoy it!
1) Don’t discard your cooked apple! I usually add it to my oatmeal with it for a yummy topping.
2) You could always add water to the pan for a thinner consistency.
3) If you prefer a stronger tea flavor, add another tea bag.
4) Experiment with different sweeteners and milks until you get to your perfect tasting latte!
Here’s your recipe for Cinnamon Apple Tea Latte for one:
Cinnamon Apple Tea Latte
- 2 cups of any type of milk (I used coconut milk)
- 1 black tea bag (I used English Breakfast)
- 1 organic apple, cored and chopped
- 1 TBSP honey or a few drops of liquid stevia
- Heat milk, tea bag, chopped apple and honey in saucepan until tea bag is steeped, approximately 6 minutes.
- When milk reaches desired temperature, run liquid through a sieve and pour into your mug.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
What you’ll need to make this recipe:
Fast, easy and a great way to start your morning. If you tried this recipe, let me know in the comments below how you liked it.
Pin this recipe to your Pinterest recipe board with the graphic below to refer back to it.
Make sure you don’t miss a single post by signing up to get them in your inbox. You wouldn’t want to miss recipes like The Most Delicious Meatloaf Ever or articles like Cozy Hygge Bedtime Rituals to Try Tonight.
Thanks for stopping by!