Potatoes. Can you ever get enough of them? The great thing about potatoes they are the perfect side dish for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Crazy Good Buffalo Potato Wedges will have you eating more of this delicious vegetable.
“I love potatoes – they’re my favorite food.” – Trisha Yearwood
Not only do you get the rustic taste of roasted potatoes, but you get the spicy kick of the hot sauce and butter coating. This recipe takes minutes to prepare, so it’s sure to become a family favorite. I found the original recipe on allrecipes.com and tweaked it to my taste. These potato wedges would also make a great appetizer for a party.
Here’s the Crazy Good Roasted Buffalo Potato Wedges recipe:
Crazy Good Roasted Buffalo Potato Wedges
- 4 large potatoes, cut into wedges (I used Ukon Gold)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Franks hot sauce (the amount to use depends how hot you want your wedges)
- Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash the potatoes and scrub the skin well. Dry the potatoes and cut them into wedges
- In a bowl, toss the potato wedges with olive oil until they are thoroughly coated.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the wedges on the paper and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake potato wedges for 15 minutes. Remove the tray and flip the potatoes and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the butter and hot sauce over a low heat until the butter is melted. When the wedges are done, toss them with the sauce.
- Serve immediately with the Ranch dressing drizzled over them.
What you will need to make this recipe:
Baking Sheet: I use stoneware baking sheets because you don’t want your food to have a metallic taste. You can find a stoneware baking pan here.
Parchment Paper: I use unbleached. You can find it here.
Sharp knife: Ceramic knives inexpensive tools to add to your kitchen arsenal. Here’s an inexpensive set for your kitchen:
Buffalo-style hot sauce: I use Frank’s Red Hot Sauce. I love this sauce and use it for all my buffalo-style recipes. You can find a bottle of Frank’s here.
Ranch dressing: Sometimes I make homemade and sometimes I just go buy it. When I buy it, I use Annie’s organic Ranch dressing.
Can you believe how delicious they are without frying? I eat these at least once every other week now, and I think you will too.
Make sure you sign up to receive every post in your inbox. You wouldn’t want to miss other tasty recipes like To-Die-For Hungarian Mushroom Soup or The Most Delicious Meatloaf Ever.
Thanks for stopping by!