Homemade Whipped Cream with Stevia is a simple recipe with only two ingredients. Now you can enjoy whipped cream without sugar!
Knowing how to make sugar-free whipped cream is a perfect recipe to have on hand to top your hot chocolate, homemade pie, pancakes, fresh strawberries, and even waffles. Now there’s no guilt to having a mug of hot cocoa whenever you want.
“Whipped cream can remind you why it’s good to be alive.”Deb Caletti
Creating a Cozy Life Group
Since you found this recipe on how to make Homemade Whipped Cream with Stevia, I’m guessing you like all things cozy living. I just started a new Facebook group called Creating a Cozy Life, with over 115,000 like-minded souls.
It’s a group where we share recipes, pictures of things that leave you in awe, and ideas on how to make your life just a little bit more snug. Join here to be part of the virtual cozy cabin.
Here’s the recipe for Homemade Whipped Cream with Stevia:
Ingredients for Stevia Whipped Cream
1 pint whipping cream
1/8 teaspoon stevia powder or 3-4 drops of liquid stevia
Directions for Making Keto Friendly Whipping Cream with Stevia
1. In a large mixing bowl, add the cream and beat with a whisk or hand-held mixer until it begins to thicken.
2. Sprinkle the stevia powder or drops over the cream until soft peaks form. You don’t want to over-beat the cream.
3. Use immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to four days in an airtight container.
Printable Recipe Card Homemade Whipped Cream with Stevia
Homemade Whipped Cream with Stevia is a super simple recipe with only two ingredients. Now you can enjoy whipped cream without the added sugar!
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1/8 teaspoon white stevia powder or 3-4 drops liquid stevia
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cream and beat with a whisk or an electric hand-held mixer until it begins to thicken.
- Sprinkle the powder or add drops over the cream and continue beating the cream until soft peaks form. You don’t want to over-beat the cream.
- Use immediately or it will keep up to four days in the refrigerator if kept in an airtight container. Yields 2 cups.
Amount Per Serving Calories 162Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 54mgSodium 13mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 1g
I found this recipe for whipped cream in The Stevia Cookbook years ago, and I’ve been making it ever since.
If you’re looking for more keto-friendly recipes, this Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Fluff dessert from Cheesecake It Is should satisfy your cravings.
The taste of your whipped cream can easily be upgraded by using flavored liquid stevia.
Try these different flavors of liquid stevia:
You can add a bit of punch to the whipped cream by adding liqueurs like bourbon, peppermint Schnapps, Tequila, Grand Marnier, Kahlua, and Creme de Menthe.
How to Grow Your Own Stevia at Home
You can also make your own stevia at home by growing it yourself. It’s an easy plant to grow and can be grown in a container garden. You’ll want to find a spot that gets plenty of sunshine and has well-drained soil.
Please let me know in the comments if you tried this recipe and what you thought.
Be sure to join the Creating a Cozy Life Group. You’re not going to believe how amazing it is!
I created a stevia whipped cream pin below for you to add to your Pinterest dessert board to refer back to this recipe.
Thanks for dropping by! I’m so happy you found us.