Chocolate Quotes You’ll Love will let your love affair with chocolate continue with words instead of those pesky little calories!
“My wife can’t cook at all. She made chocolate mousse. An antler got stuck in my throat.” – Rodney Dangerfield
Every day can be a Chocolate Day with quotes reminding you how much you love this special treat. Whether you love milk chocolate, dark chocolate or white chocolate – loving chocolate makes the world a better place to live.
How to use Chocolate Quotes:
Jazz up your Instagram or Facebook feed by creating chocolate quotes with images of chocolate.
When you buy a chocolate gift for a loved one, inscribe a chocolate slogan in the card.
Celebrate Happy Chocolate Day (February 9th every year) with chocolate sayings in social media.
Add famous hot chocolate quotes whenever you set up a hot chocolate bar for your family gatherings.
For Valentine’s Day, leave chocolate love quotes all over the house.
If you own a small business, add a tagline or message to chocolate bars and use them in your promotional items.
While researching all-things-chocolate, I found a blog that gives you all the latest trends in chocolate called The Chocolate Journalist.
Eater put together the 12 Best Chocolate Shops, Coast to Coast. You can find them here.
Here are the Chocolate Quotes You’ll Love:
1) “When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.” – Regina Brett
How true is this quote? We’ve all been there…its impossible to say no to those delicious pieces of heaven. Why would we? You deserve a little treat in your day, after all the work you do!
2) “Once we hit forty, women only have about four taste buds left: one for vodka, one for wine, one for cheese, and one for chocolate.” – Gina Barreca
This quote made me laugh out loud! The reason this quote is valid is because we’ve learned what makes us happy. For me, it’s chocolate and cheese!
3) “When I have bad days, I just eat lots of chocolate ice cream and dance to the ‘Lion King’ soundtrack. It’s really odd, but it’s true.” – Blake Lively
Hmmm…well, here’s an idea the next time your little black cloud comes back!
4) “I’ve got this thing for spicy stuff. Now, if you give me hot chocolate with chili pepper, a book and a bubble bath, I’m a happy girl.” – Shiloh Walker
Yes, please. I haven’t had hot chocolate with chili pepper, but it’s never too late!
5) “Switzerland is a place where they don’t like to fight, so they get people to do their fighting for them while they ski and eat chocolate.” – Larry David
Now this is brilliant. I could do that.
6) “I’m grateful for every day I’m still alive. Everything is still working. I attribute it to eating a lot of processed foods. I think it’s the preservatives that keep me going. That, and I eat as much chocolate as I can get my hands on.” – Joan Rivers
Joan Rivers was one smart lady. And funny. I know chocolate adds quality to our days!
7) “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” –
Friends with chocolate are always the best kind of friend.
8) “Strength is the capacity to break a Hershey bar into four pieces with your bare hands – and then eat just one of the pieces.” –
If you can do this, you are the master of your mind!
9) “Chocolate says “I’m sorry” so much better than words.” –
Yes, this. If you wronged me, you better be bringing me a large box of chocolate!
10) “What you see before you, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of chocolate.” –
If its good enough for Ms. Hepburn, its good enough for me!
11) “The greatest tragedies were written by the Greeks and Shakespeare…neither knew chocolate.” –
I never connected the dots before this quote. Sandra Boynton was on to something!
12) “The 12-step chocolate program: NEVER BE MORE THAN 12 STEPS AWAY FROM CHOCOLATE!”
I’ve already completed the program. This statement is true.
13) “Always serve too much hot fudge sauce on hot fudge sundaes. It makes people overjoyed, and puts them in your debt.” –
I finally found the key of how to influence others. This is brilliant!
14) “I’m pretty sure that eating chocolate keeps wrinkles away because I have never seen a 10 year old with a Hershey bar and crows feet.” –
Now I know the truth. Chocolate is the fountain of youth!
15) “Now she and I sit together in her room and eat chocolate, and I tell her that in a very long time when we both to go heaven, we should try to get chairs next to each other, close to the dessert table.” –
Save me a chair.
16) “Life without books, chocolate & coffee is just useless.” –
17) “Chocolate only comes in one flavor. DELICIOUS!” –
I’ve often felt I should have started a chocolate blog. Every recipe I would create would be a winner.
18) “As long as there is chocolate, there will be happiness.” –
19) “But what I was really thinking was that you talk about him like…like you talk about a piece of decadent chocolate cake.” –
You know you’re in love when they rival anything chocolate.
20) “Moderation, honey, in all things but love and chocolate. That’s my motto.” –
21) “If she was going to die she wanted to go out with chocolate in one hand and a shopping bag in the other.” –
A noble death.
22) “Money can’t buy happiness. But, it can buy a chocolate, which is pretty much the same thing.”-
Amen to that.
23) “Chocolate is medicinal. I just did another study that confirms it.” –
You can’t argue with the facts.
24) “If chocolate is the answer….the question is irrelevant…unknown”
Exactly my thoughts on the matter.
25) “I need God’s grace and something baked with peanut butter and chocolate.” –
You can’t argue with wisdom like that.
26) “To me, chocolate was the sole reason we on this earth.” –
It could be. Something to think about…
27) “Chocolate is the first luxury. It has so many things wrapped up in it: Deliciusness in the moment, childhood memories, and that grin-inducing feeling of getting a reward for being good.” – Mariska Hargitay
The gift that gives.
28) “Everywhere in the world there are tensions – economic, political, religious. So we need chocolate.” – Alain Ducasse
I think this is the answer to world peace.
29) “I don’t think I have an obsession, however I do eat chocolate every day.” – Eric Ripert
Exactly. It’s a daily thing…like breathing.
30) “This is part of what makes me, ahem, an excellent houseguest: I’m game. I’m flexible. I’ll make you feel okay about eating an entire chocolate cake in one sitting because I’m right there by your side with my own fork.” – Jen Sincero
Because I’m that good of friend…
31) “I will get in my car and get a chocolate souffle at midnight, and a glass of wine, and remind myself that most of my troubles are just in my mind.” – Jaleel White
Chocolate makes everything better.
We’ve reached the end of Chocolate Quotes You’ll Love. I hope you enjoyed them.
Is there a particular chocolate quote that you love? If so, I would love to hear about it in the comments below.
Thanks for stopping by!