Chocolate Quotes You’ll Love will let your love affair with chocolate continue with words instead of those pesky little calories! You can use these chocolate sayings to add to gifts, cards, or social media accounts.
Quotes inspire us to live better lives from the wisdom of others. For more quotes you’ll love, Book Lover Quotes will inspire you to read even more than you already do. If you’re looking for even more chocolate ideas, The Best Chocolate Gift Ideas will help you on your journey.
Every day can be National Chocolate Day, with chocolate quotes reminding you how much you love this special treat. Whether you love milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or white chocolate – loving chocolate makes the world a better place to live.
It doesn’t matter if you like milk chocolate or dark chocolate quotes; they are all calorie-free! How great is that?
Chocolate love quote sayings, chocolate humor, famous chocolate quotes, chocolate gift messages, and even catchy chocolate phrases are listed below. Funny chocolate quotes are always great to share with friends.
Interesting Trivia about Chocolate
- According to Wikipedia, fermented beverages made from chocolate date back to 1900 BC. It was thought to be a drink that gave a person strength.
- Cacao trees grew up to 60 feet tall in their natural environment, so it wasn’t easy to harvest them initially.
- Most of the world’s cacao is produced in Western Africa.
- On average, it can take 400 beans to make one pound of chocolate.
- National Chocolate Day and World Chocolate Day is celebrated annually on July 7th.
- The Aztecs used the cacao bean as currency.
- Cadbury company, in England, was the first to make a chocolate bar in 1842.
- Milk chocolate was created by Daniel Peter in 1875 in Switzerland. It took him eight years of experimenting before he made the perfect recipe.
- The largest chocolate festival in the United States is the Northwest Chocolate Festival. It’s held annually in Seattle, Washington. There are fun speaking events like pairing chocolate and coffee, making beautiful molded truffles, photographing chocolate, creating fruit chocolate at home, and pairing cheese and chocolate.
How to Use Chocolate Sayings & Chocolate Quotes
- You can use the chocolate quotes for Instagram or Facebook. Jazz up your social media feed by creating chocolate quotes with images of chocolate.
- When you buy a chocolate gift for a loved one for Valentine’s Day or any day, inscribe a chocolate slogan on the card. Chocolate phrases for your boyfriend or girlfriend will be a fun way to show your love for him or her.
- Celebrate National Chocolate Day with chocolate sayings in social media. You can also add Chocolate Day Messages to any gifts you give out.
- Add famous hot cocoa quotes whenever you set up a hot chocolate bar for family gatherings. Don’t forget the whipped cream!
- For Valentine’s Day, leave chocolate love quotes all over the house.
- If you own a small business, add a tagline or message to chocolate bars and use them in your promotional items.
- While researching all things chocolate, I found a blog that gives you all the latest trends in chocolate called The Chocolate Journalist.
- Eater put together the 24 Best Chocolate Shops, Coast to Coast. You can find them here.
Cozy Living Group
Since you found this article on delicious chocolate quotes, I’m guessing you like all things cozy living. I created a Facebook group called Creating a Cozy Life with over 122,000 like-minded souls.
It’s a group where we share recipes, pictures of things that leave you in awe, and ideas on how to make your life just a little bit more snug. Join here to be part of the virtual cozy cabin.
Here are the Best Chocolate Quotes
Quotes for Chocolate Lovers
- “To me, chocolate was the sole reason we are on this earth.” – Esi Edugyan
- “If chocolate is the answer…the question is irrelevant.” – Kim Knott
- “Chocolate only comes in one flavor. DELICIOUS!” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.” – Regina Brett
- “Strength is the capacity to break a Hershey bar into four pieces with your bare hands – and then eat just one of the pieces.” – Judith Viorst
- “When I have bad days, I just eat lots of chocolate ice cream and dance to the ‘Lion King’ soundtrack. It’s really odd, but it’s true.” – Blake Lively
- “Life happens. Chocolate helps.” – Sue Costello
- “Life without books, chocolate & coffee is just useless.” – Nadun Lokuliyanage
- “I need God’s grace and something baked with peanut butter and chocolate.” – Gloria Furman, Glimpses of Grace
- “I don’t think I have an obsession, however I do eat chocolate every day.” – Eric Ripert
- “Everywhere in the world there are tensions – economic, political, religious. So we need chocolate.” – Alain Ducasse
- “Nice memories are like chocolate: you can’t survive on them alone, as they aren’t very filling, but they make life sweeter.” – Janine Weger
- “Look, there’s no metaphysics like chocolate.” – Fernando Pessoa
- “Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re going to get.” – Forrest Gump
- “Chocolate should be savored, not rushed.” – Rick Riordan
- “Anything is good if it’s made out of chocolate.” – Jo Brand
Funny Chocolate Lovers Quotes
Laughing and chocolate are both healing balm to the soul. Here are some fun chocolate quotes to make you smile.
- “Switzerland is a place where they don’t like to fight, so they get people to do their fighting for them while they ski and eat chocolate.” – Larry David
- “Once we hit forty, women only have about four taste buds left: one for vodka, one for wine, one for cheese, and one for chocolate.” – Gina Barreca
- “My wife can’t cook at all. She made chocolate mousse. An antler got stuck in my throat.” – Rodney Dangerfield
- “The greatest tragedies were written by the Greeks and Shakespeare…neither knew chocolate.” – Sandra Boynton
- “What you see before you, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of chocolate.” – Katharine Hepburn
- “The 12-step chocolate program: Never be more than 12 steps away from chocolate!” – Terry Moore
- “I’m pretty sure that eating chocolate keeps wrinkles away because I have never seen a 10 year old with a Hershey bar and crows feet.” – Amy Neftzger
- “If she was going to die she wanted to go out with chocolate in one hand and a shopping bag in the other.” – Caroline Hanson, Love is Darkness
- “Coffee and chocolate – the inventor of mocha should be sainted.” – Cherise Sinclair, Hour of the Lion
- “There are four basic food groups: plain chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and white chocolate.” – Jill Shalvis
- “As with most fine things, chocolate has its season. There is a simple memory aid that you can use to determine whether it is the correct time to order chocolate dishes: any month whose name contains the letter A, E, or U is the proper time for chocolate.” – Sandra Boynton
- “Happiness. Simple as a glass of chocolate or tortuous as the heart. Bitter. Sweet. Alive.” – Joanne Harris
- “When we don’t have the words chocolate can speak volumes.” – Joan Bauer
- “The 12-step chocolate program: never be more than 12 steps away from chocolate.” – Terry Moore
- “The way to a woman’s heart is through truth and trust. Well, all except mine. Mine is through chocolate.” – Taylor E. Bennet
- “My wife said, ‘Take me in your arms and whisper something soft and sweet.’ I said, ‘Chocolate fudge.’ – Tommy Cooper
- “I think I do myself a disservice by comparing myself to Steve Jobs and Walt Disney and human beings that we’ve seen before. It should be more like Willy Wonka…and welcome to my chocolate factory.” – Kanye West
Famous Chocolate Lover Quotes
- “Your hand and your mouth agreed many years ago that, as far as chocolate is concerned, there is no need to involve your brain.” – Dave Barry
- “After about 20 years of marriage, I’m finally starting to scratch the surface of what women want. And I think the answer lies somewhere between conversation and chocolate.” – Mel Gibson
- “Let’s face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me.” – Audrey Hepburn
- When I feel myself overwhelmed, I take a deep breath and eat a piece of chocolate.” – Adrian Grenier
- “No other factory in the world mixes its chocolate by waterfall…but it’s the only way if you want it just right.” – Willy Wonka
- “All we need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Lucy Van Pelt from Charles M. Schulz Peanuts
Chocolate Quotes About Friends
Friendship chocolate quotes describe one of the bonds we share together. Your best friend will always share when chocolate is involved.
- “Always serve too much hot fudge sauce on hot fudge sundaes. It makes people overjoyed, and puts them in your debt.” – Judith Olney
- “Now she and I sit together in her room and eat chocolate, and I tell her that in a very long time when we both go to heaven, we should try to get chairs next to each other, close to the dessert table.” – Anne Lamott, Traveling Mercies
- “This is part of what makes me, ahem, an excellent houseguest: I’m game. I’m flexible. I’ll make you feel okay about eating an entire chocolate cake in one sitting because I’m right there by your side with my own fork.” – Jen Sincero
- “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” – Linda Grayson
Chocolate Quotes for Love
Love chocolate quotes are wonderful to use in your romantic life
- “But what I was really thinking was that you talk about him…like you talk about a piece of decadent chocolate cake.” – Marissa Meyer, Heartless
- “Moderation, honey, in all things but love and chocolate. That’s my motto.” – Barbara Bretton, A Soft Place to Fall
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz
- “Like magic, she felt him getting nearer, felt it like a pull in the pit of her stomach. It felt like hunger but deeper, heavier. Like the best kind of expectation. Chocolate expectation.” – Sarah Addison Allen, The Sugar Queen
- “Biochemically, love is just like eating large amounts of chocolate.” – John Milton
- “Chocolate says ‘I’m sorry’ so much better than words.” – Rachel Vincent wrote in My Soul to Save
Happiness and Chocolate Captions
- “I’ve got this thing for spicy stuff. Now, if you give me hot chocolate with chili pepper, a book and a bubble bath, I’m a happy girl.” – Shiloh Walker
- “As long as there is chocolate, there will be happiness.” – Wayne Gerard Trotman
- “Money can’t buy happiness. But, it can buy a chocolate, which is pretty much the same thing.” – Hanako Ishii
- “Chocolate is the first luxury. It has so many things wrapped up in it: Deliciousness in the moment, childhood memories, and that grin-inducing feeling of getting a reward for being good.” – Mariska Hargitay
- “Chocolate is not cheating! After a salty meal, you need a little bit of sweet. This is living, not cheating.” – Ali Landry
Health and Chocolate Thoughts
- “I’m grateful for every day I’m still alive. Everything is still working. I attribute it to eating a lot of processed foods. I think it’s the preservatives that keep me going. That, and I eat as much chocolate as I can get my hands on.” – Joan Rivers
- “Chocolate is medicinal. I just did another study that confirms it.” – Michelle M. Pillow
- “I will get in my car and get a chocolate soufflé at midnight, and a glass of wine, and remind myself that most of my troubles are just in my mind.” – Jaleel White
- “The superiority of chocolate (hot chocolate), for both health and nourishment, will soon give it the same preference over tea and coffee in America which it has in Spain.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Chocolate is a perfect food, as wholesome as it is delicious, a beneficent restorer of exhausted power…it is the best friend of those engaged in literary pursuits.” – Milton Snavely Hershey
- “Chemically speaking, chocolate really is the world’s perfect food.” – Michael Levine
Chocolate Box Quotes
- “I was like a chocolate in a box, looking well behaved and perfect in place, all the while harboring a secret center.” – Deb Caletti, Honey, Baby, Sweetheart
- “Venice is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs in one go.” – Truman Capote
Chocolate Quote with the Perfect Ending
- “Chocolate is a gift of love to yourself.” – Sonja Blumenthal
We could all use a little bit more self-love, don’t you think? Chocolate quotes to think about.
How to Write Your Quotes for Chocolate Lovers in Calligraphy
We’ve reached the end of Chocolate Quotes about Life. I hope you enjoyed them.
Are there particular chocolate lines that you love? If so, I would love to hear about it in the comments below. Also let me know what type of chocolate is your favorite. Does chocolate truffles, chocolate chip cookies, or chocolate pudding top your sweet tooth list?
Be sure to join the Creating a Cozy Life Group. You’re not going to believe how amazing it is!
I created a chocolate quotes pin for you to add to your quote board on Pinterest to refer back to this article.
Thanks for stopping by! I’m so happy you found us.
More Quote Posts You’ll Love
- 21 Gratitude Quotes to Unlock Your Blessings
- 31 Hygge Quotes to Change Your Life
- 21 Motivational Quotes to Help Rock Your Productivity
- 21 Kindness Quotes for a Better World
- Short Inspirational Quotes
- One Line Quotes You’ll Love
Articles and Recipes with Chocolate
- The Best Chocolate Movies and Documentaries – Movies like “Like Water for Chocolate” are listed.
- How to Make Chocolate Pudding from Scratch
- Easy Creamy Chocolate Fondue Recipe
- Hot Chocolate with Stevia
- Whipped Chocolate Butter