Are you looking for the perfect recipe to make for your Valentine’s Day dinner? Look no further than this Heart-Shaped Turkey Meatloaf. It’s easy to make and tastes too yummy not to try.
“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
Okay, I admit it…this is a repeat recipe. The reason? Because my sister made my meatloaf into a heart and used turkey instead of hamburger.
It was too cute not to post especially with Valentine’s Day right around the corner. It’s the exact same recipe as my other one, except for using ground turkey.
If you’re still having doubts, make sure to look at the comments on both my blog and on my pins on Pinterest. You will see everyone loves it.
This meatloaf recipe will win your man’s heart. (You get that play on words, right?) Adding either baked or mashed potatoes would make this a perfect meal. Don’t forget something chocolate for dessert!
Here’s how to make the Valentine’s Day Most Amazing Turkey Meatloaf Recipe:
Ingredients for Heart-Shaped Turkey Meatloaf Recipe
2 pounds ground turkey
1/4 cup dried minced onion
2/3 cup wheat crackers
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
salt and pepper
1 1/2 cups ketchup
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
How to Make Valentine’s Day Most Amazing Turkey Meatloaf Recipe:
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a small bowl, mix the three ingredients for the ketchup mix (ketchup, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce) together and set aside.
3) In a separate large bowl, mix together the beef, eggs, dried onions, crushed wheat crackers, shredded cheese, salt and pepper to taste, and 1/2 the ketchup mix.
4) Press the meatloaf together into the shape of a heart, and place on on a sheet pan. You can either make two smaller hearts or one large one.
5) Use the remains 1/2 cup of ketchup mix to frost the top of the meatloaf.
6) Bake the meatloaf at 350 degrees for 1 – 1 1/4 hours. Be careful taking the pan out of the oven because it will be hot.
See…easy, right? If you want to make a yummy salad that just happens to be pink – check out my Strawberry Salad recipe below. Okay now that you’ve got that done, it’s time to dress up the place.
You could never go wrong with some heart garland…
A large Valentine’s Day greeting card would be a nice touch…
Some heart shaped ice cubes would be cute…
It’s time to cuddle under the blanket of hearts…
Now you’re armed with some fun things to make your Valentine’s Day the best day ever. I wish you a day full of love and snuggles!
If you enjoyed this post, please share on social media. Thanks for stopping by.