Crispy Ranch Chicken Bites Appetizer is a three-ingredient recipe that is super simple to make and delicious as well. This recipe is perfect for both kids and adults – it will make everyone happy.
“Cooking is all about people. Food is maybe the only universal thing that really has the power to bring everyone together. No matter what culture, everywhere around the world, people get together to eat.” – Guy Fieri
If you’re on Pinterest (and who isn’t?), be sure to follow me here for more great recipe ideas and cozy living articles.
Are you one of those people like me that have oodles and oodles of vintage cookbooks lying around? I finally decided to do something about it, you know – try the recipes. This recipe came from 100 Best Holiday Appetizers. Not a bad one to start with – who doesn’t love appetizers?
I’ve done about 10 recipes so far and I’ve had two winners – this recipe and Slow Cooker Raspberry-Balsamic Glazed Meatballs.
Aren’t you glad you have someone testing them for you? The only change I made to the original recipe was to use Italian panko bread crumbs instead of plain ones, the Italian version offers more flavor.
I love to create my own recipes, but I also think about all the yummy dishes that are tucked away in my cookbooks, long forgotten. So I’ll be doing a mix of recipes of both mine and from vintage cookbooks.
Crispy Ranch Chicken Bites Appetizer
- 1 pound organic boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups Italian panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Put ranch dressing in a bowl and Italian panko crumbs in a shallow dish.
- Dip chicken pieces into the ranch dressing and then place in panko dish and toss to coat.
- Place chicken in a ceramic baking dish and spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
1) The next time I make this recipe, I’m going to add a bit of hot sauce to the ranch dressing to give it an added kick.
2) This recipe would be perfect for dinner, just use chicken strips or breasts instead of chicken pieces and cook longer until done.
What You Need to Make This Recipe:
1) Stoneware Baking Sheet.
- I gave up metal cooking ware a long time ago for health reasons and taste. You don’t want the flavor of metal in your cooking that’s for sure. Stoneware baking sheets is what I use instead of metal baking sheets. You can find some here.
2) Italian Panko Bread Crumbs.
I love the flavor of herbs they use and it gives your dishes an extra pop. You can find them here.
Let me know in the comments below if you tried Crispy Ranch Chicken Bites and how you liked them.
Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful cozy day!