As soon as the leaves begin to change colors, we crave to spend more time at home. Using candlelight to turn your home into a magical place is one of the easiest ways to welcome in the season. 7 Fall Scented Candles to Make Your Home Smell Amazing will give you the nudge you need to create an amazing ambiance in your home.
“I’m a great lighter and lover of candles, particularly fragranced ones, as I’m kind of addicted to scent.” – Deirdre O’Kane
There are so many scents that signal the start of fall. Pumpkins, apple cider, cranberries and cinnamon are just a few fragrances that will transform your home into a cozy retreat. All the candles I profile are made with soy.
Click on the links or the pictures for pricing on Amazon.
Here are the 7 Fall Scented Candles to Make Your Home Smell Amazing:
- 1) Rewined Spiked Cider Soy Candle is housed in a wine bottle. Scents of fresh apple, cinnamon, clove and buttered rum is what makes this candle stand out and generate rave reviews.
2) Chesapeake Bay Candle Pumpkin Latte scented candle comes in this adorable tin and will burn for approximately 20 hours.
3) Old Factory Candles has a Trio of Scents: Apple Pie, Cinnamon Roll and Banana Bread. When fall hits, a drive to bake goes with it. These delicious scents will have your home smelling like a dream in no time.
5) Lorenzens Candle Company has a soy candle called Hazelnut Coffee. Not only does it smell yummy, but it’s made in the USA!
It comes with its own Mason Jar that you can use after the candle is gone.
7) Stand Around Creations has a soy candle with the scent of Candy Corn. It’s vanilla scented with notes of butter and almond.
We’ve reached the end of 7 Fall Scented Candles That Make Your Home Smell Amazing. I hope you found one that will bring you enjoyment throughout this wonderful season.