Just reading the title you should be licking your lips. This recipe is so easy and delicious, it’s almost a crime. Fair warning though…once you taste this recipe…you will start craving it. Gorgonzola cheese is the ingredient that takes this recipe from good to over-the-top yummy.
“As long as there’s pasta and Chinese food in the world, I’m okay.” – Michael Chang
I don’t know if you get invited to many potlucks, but this recipe is the perfect dish to bring. Not only does it taste amazing but it is easy to serve. This is one of my most requested recipes.
This recipe can easily be a side dish or the main meal with a tossed salad.
Here’s the balsamic vinegar mixed pasta with both cheeses added…
Sprinkle the balsamic cheese pasta with the chicken and pecans…
Grab a fork and dig in…
Gorgonzola Chicken Balsamic Pecan Pasta
A Gorgonzola Chicken Balsamic Pecan Pasta perfect for picnics and potlucks.
- Fill a large cooking pot with cold water and add a bit of salt. Bring water to a boil over high heat.
- While the water is heating up, whisk together the vinegar, olive oil and sugar in a small bowl.
- Cook the pasta in the boiling salt water. Drain the pasta and put in a large serving dish.
- Add balsamic dressing to the pasta and toss.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese and gorgonzola and mix until they melt.
- Add the cooked chicken and pecans on top and serve immediately.
1) You can use chopped walnuts instead of pecans.
2) Omit the chicken for a vegetarian dish.
Let me know if you like the pasta in the comments below. Please share this recipe on social media. Thanks for dropping by!
Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter, where you will receive more garden ideas, home decor and recipes. New subscribers will receive my MOST requested recipe: Chicken with Blackberry Cream Sauce.