Gifts are a wonderful way to express how much you love someone! Grandma knew the secret of how to add a pinch of love to everything she did. Here’s 28 Grandma Approved Holiday Gifts that brings a little bit of magic into the life of each person on your gift list.
“Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” – Lao Tzu
1) Homemade Butter. Who doesn’t love butter? Do you have someone on your gift list that loves being in the kitchen? If so, a butter churn might be the perfect gift for him or her.
2) Budding Artist. Is it time for someone in your life to get back in touch with his or her artistic side? Here’s a fun way to nudge that loved one in the right direction…
3) Sit a Spell. Grandma always had those cute teacups ready for the perfect moment to relax and enjoy a good cup of tea. How about a box of seasonal teas to give to that tea lover on your holiday list?
4) Morning Fashion. What would Christmas morning be without wearing a brand new pair of pajamas? Matching pajamas are the perfect gift for families on your list.
5) Nature Beckons. When I think of my grandparents, I remember camping trips. Swimming in the lake, exploring in the forest and roasting S’mores over a fire are memories I will always treasure.
6) Sweet Memories. What trip to grandma’s house wouldn’t be complete without a few cookies taken out of her cookie jar?
7) Frozen Deliciousness. Homemade ice cream means being able to create your own signature flavors will excite anyone on your gift list.
8) Fashionista. Just because we all have chores to do, doesn’t mean we can’t do them in style. Here’s a fun stocking stuffer for that elegant friend.
9) Cooking Up Fun. If you have a little girl on your gift list, how about a sweet old-fashioned apron for her to wear as she sharpens her culinary skills?
10) Sweet Dreams. For the little boy on your list, how about a folk art print for his room? Here’s an adorable print that any little boy would love:
11) Timeless Treasures. Since we all loved grandma’s cooking, how about a cookbook featuring time-tested recipes to delight your gift recipient’s palate?
12) Culinary Delight. Cheese lovers on your gift list will love to make his or her own cheese at home.
13) Future Saving. What child wouldn’t love a shiny new piggy bank to learn how to save his or her money?
14) World Vision. Does someone on your holiday list long to see the world? How about an antique-looking globe to serve as a reminder of this goal?
15) Kitchen Charm. Do you remember those cutting boards shaped like animals? It’s a wonderful way to add a farmhouse touch to any kitchen.
16) Enchanting Christmas. I recall the magic of watching grandma’s bubble lights add holiday magic to her home. Bring nostalgia back into the homes of your loved ones with a set of these beautiful lights.
17) Green Thumb. Eating snow pea pods fresh off the vine is a very special memory I hold dear. Grandma loved to garden and she passed her love for growing food on to her grandchildren. Here’s a great stocking stuffer for any gardener on your list.
18) Magical Place. Do you remember when you were sure there were fairies in your garden? Who doesn’t need a bit of magic dust back in her life? Giving a fairy garden kit to a friend or family member is a sweet gift that will be remembered for a long time.
19) Little Italy. Homemade pasta is a delicious way to add a wonderful surprise to any meal. Does someone on your gift list love Italian food? If so, this might be the perfect gift for him or her.
20) Always in Fashion. Some things never go out of style. There are so many different tennis shoes to choose from, but the classics are here forever.
21) Grill Ninja. For the master griller in your life, here’s an apron to compliment his skill set.
22) Pieces of Love. A warm fire, wingback chairs and a hot beverage are the ingredients for a perfect night in. The only thing your friends are missing is a puzzle they can put together as a family.
23) Out in the Country. I just love farms. Grandma knew we all loved to ride on a tractor with grandpa, so she had a metal tractor that we could wheel around in when he wasn’t there. Here’s a modern version of that classic childhood toy:
24) Bouquet of Friendship. Why not give a gift that will continue bringing delight in the spring? Who wouldn’t love to look out his or her window at some gorgeous wildflowers?
25) Seasonal Plans. You can’t go wrong with The Old Farmer’s Almanac. This year they have a special anniversary issue. It’s a perfect stocking stuffer.
26) Days Gone By. I bought a windmill for my yard earlier this year. Now my street is dotted with windmills because my neighbors loved mine so much. Grandma would be proud.
27) Warm Thoughts. What would winter be without a cozy thick blanket to snuggle under? Everyone could use a new comfy blanket.
28) Go Fly A Kite. We all know that flying a kite is a fun activity to do – so why not get that special someone on your list a big colorful one?
I hope you enjoyed the 28 Grandma Approved Holiday Gifts as much as I did putting it together. Hopefully, it brought back many happy memories for you.
Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter, where you will receive more garden ideas, home decor and recipes. New subscribers will receive my MOST requested recipe: Chicken with Blackberry Cream Sauce.
If you liked this blog post please share on social media. Is there a special item that holds fond memories for you of your grandma? If so, I would love to hear about it in the comments below.
Thanks for stopping by!